What is Dubai Creek Harbour?
Dubai Creek Harbour. Dubai Creek Harbour represents an exciting joint venture between Dubai Holding and Emaar Properties, capitalising on their core strengths to develop a financially viable and ecologically responsible community in which to live, work and play.
How do I get to Dubai Creek Harbour by Metro?
The closest stations to Dubai Creek are:
- Dubai Intercontinental Hotel – 01 is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Dubai Municipality Headquarter – 1 is 351 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Memorial Plaza – 01 is 589 meters away, 8 min walk.
- Union Metro Bus Stop D – 01 is 863 meters away, 12 min walk.
Where can I see Dubai Creek?
10 Things to Do at the Dubai Creek
- Al Bastakiya District, Heritage Village and Dubai Museum. If history is what interests you, then you might want to visit this 1787-built museum located inside the Al Fahidi Fort
- Cable Car
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Walk down the Lane
- Shop spices
- Shop Gold
- Street shows